Am I the only parent who feels like their entire house has turned into an art gallery for their kids’ artwork? My girls LOVE creating and using tape to hang their creations up as decorations all over our house. So, I knew that I needed to find a way to organize kids artwork to keep all of the paper clutter under control. I’ve tried hiding the tape. I’ve tried limiting their hanging space to one wall. And I’ve tried threatening throwing all of their artwork away…
In all seriousness, I love their artwork and I want to be able to preserve it. I love the memories that come with each piece of their work, because their artwork says so much about them and their personalities, and it often tells a story about our family. It’s hard to have throw most of it away, knowing that I can only store a few favorite pieces of artwork from each of their stages.
The solution? The Keepy app for iPhone, Android, or Kindle. I’ve tried other apps to organize kids artwork, and Keepy is by far the best. I love that I can keep EVERYTHING with Keepy unlimited without having to deal with the paper clutter.
What is the Keepy App?
Keepy is a free app that helps you preserve and organize kids’ artwork, schoolwork, and keepsakes. It is also a way for you to share their work privately with loved ones. In addition, you can enhance each piece of art with video, voice, or text! That means you can record your child describing their drawing, making the keepsake even more meaningful. Furthermore, you can order photo prints and other gifts directly from the Keepy app.
In order to share your kids’ artwork with family and friends, you simply add them as “fans”. You invite fans via email, where they can then accept the invitation and begin seeing updates from your children. They can even comment on your kids’ artwork with text, voice, or video!
How to Organize Kids Artwork and Keepsakes With the Keepy App
- Snap a photo of the artwork with your device.
- Once you take the photo, you can enhance, crop, or rotate the photo.
- When you are done editing the photo, click “save”.
- Add a story to your photo.
- Select who is in the picture (or who created the piece of artwork).
- Add a title or description to the photo.
- You can add voice or video to enhance the memory!
- Choose a category to save the artwork under for easy filtering later.
- Add a date and/or a location.
- Choose whether or not you want to share the artwork with “fans”.
- Share the photo on Facebook or Twitter if you want.
- Click “close” to finish adding the artwork and go back to your timeline.
The Unlimited Version of Keepy
Keepy Unlimited currently costs $5.49/month or $9.99/year. You are able to save unlimited “keepies” (photos and videos), AND you get 50% off products in the Keepy store! That means you get any prints, photo books, and other photo gifts you order through Keepy for HALF PRICE.
Download the Keepy App Today
My first 5 readers to use this link to download the Keepy app to your device will receive a FREE UNLIMITED account!
You can also use this coupon code to get 20% off prints in the Keepy store: PRACTIGALBLOG20
How do you organize kids artwork? Do you prefer digital or hard copies? Let us know in the comments!