This is not the place to harshly criticize others. We do enough tearing each other down as it is, and my blog was designed with building you up in mind! I encourage comments and criticism, but please do so respectfully. If you disagree with something I or a reader says, definitely feel free to be honest and say so in the nicest way you know how.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines in regards to endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading paid advertising. Since this blog may become a source of income and include an occasional endorsement or testimonial, I would like to disclose the following to my readers:
- The content of my blog may become a source of income and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or businesses.
- I will only promote products/services/businesses that I have actually used and believe to be truly beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for me to review are given to me with no cost to myself. This does not require a positive review of the product/service/business.
- I will always give you an honest opinion about a product/service/business whether or not I am partnering with the provider.
- Mentions of products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to a high standard of integrity and will do my best to provide you with helpful, practical content while making a small profit to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
I may use third-party advertising companies to provide ads when you visit my blog. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or phone number) about your visits to this blog and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods/services that interest you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices, please see: